Sunday 22 July 2012

The Double Chin WORK-OUT!

Some say two heads are better than one but frankly this isn't the case for chins. Some people don't seem to get a double chin even when they put on weight. I on the other hand like to think I'm slim and yet if I put on a little bit of weight I get a double chin. You may have a spare tyre in your car but having a extra chin to spare doesn't exactly do a lot for your confidence. For me it's just one of the places I put on weight. I'm always hips and chins! Some people put on weight around the belly or bum, but for me I tend to just get wider first followed by an extra chin if I don't keep my weight controlled. It quite frankly sucks! You can hide body imperfections with the right wardrobe but let's be honest there isn't a lot you can do to hide a double chin! There is however exercises you can do and obviously we all know staying a healthy weight will help too. 

The tags on facebook. Don't you just love it when people do that....

Here's my everyday chin workout:

When I moisturise I make sure to pay special attention to the neck, taking the moisturiser in an upwards and outwards direction either side of the neck and chin. Taking the moisturiser from the bottom of my neck and pulling it upwards my chin and outwards to the lymph nodes (going either side of the ears). 

Lift you tongue to the roof of your mouth (so you chin sticks out) and hold for about 5 seconds. Repeat x3.

Gentle finger taps under the chin area whilst pulling your head back. 

Here are some more exercises to help which I found on Youtube:


Enjoy working that chin! X


No comments: