Saturday 15 September 2012

Abs in Process!

So if you follow my blog you'll know all my goals. The big goal for me is I want some definition in my stomach. I've been aiming to eat clean 80% of the time to achieve this and susprisly loving it. I don't feel at all deprived. It really works for me. I finally feel like I'm cracking it with the healthy lifestyle instead of looking for quick fixes. I'm doing it all properly now and when I feel myself getting discouraged with the progress or my failures I remind myself of how far I've came with lifestyle changes. It's so easy to look in the mirror and feel disappointed but results do come, so it's best to focus on 'am I healthier than before?', and as long as the answer is yes you should be proud and those results will follow.  

So here is a photo of me from yesterday taken from a screen shot of a video I was recording (I have to do a video for an exam I'm doing in Cheerobics encase your wondering, plus another one of my goals is to evenually do home work-out videos so I'm trying to learn some confidence in front of the camera ;-) ). 


Now my goal wasn't just to get definition in my stomach but more inmportantly the lower part so still work to be done, but on the whole I'm really pleased as I feel I'm seeing a real difference. 

I'm also coming to the end of week 1 of no refined sugar and this seems to make a real difference for me, but unlike when I did it before I'm learning from my mistakes and being aware of the trap when the plan comes to an end. 

My current workouts are just a weekly 'Work it Baby' class and 'Cheerobics' practising at the moment. The class and home practising and healthy eating are getting me close to my goal so I'm so chuffed. 

I'm looking forward to hopefully sharing the end result real soon :D 

Love Miss Work it Baby x x x


No comments: